Camilla Choudhury – KhawajaYear of Call: 1998
Areas of Expertise
- Family Law
- Cohabitational Breakdown and Divorce
- Money and Property
Masters in International and Comparative Law.
County Court Rate: £350 +VAT High Court Rate: £350+ VAT VAT Registered: Yes Direct Access Accredited: Yes
“Dealing with one person who knew the ins and outs of my case made me feel at ease as a single Mum who had recently given birth. Camilla’s emotional support, love, care, professionalism and advice gave me the courage and strength to carry on in times when I was ready to give up.” – U
Camilla Choudhury-Khawaja is a highly regarded barrister with a passion for family law and uplifting her clients. Camilla has a sound understanding of the law with nearly 25 years of experience as a law lecturer at University College London and as a practicing barrister in the field of family law.
Having written for Halsbury’s Law Exchange, Lexis Nexis and The Huffington Post, Camilla creates a conversation surrounding personal and professional issues close to her. She has also featured on BBC Radio 4, BBC Asian Network and BBC Three Counties Radio. Camilla continues to impact her local community in Watford with backing from Dean Russell MP for Watford and Mayor Peter Taylor.
Camilla specialises in family finance and helps clients in matters including:
- Applications for financial remedies
- Business Accounts
- Director/ partnership liabilities
- Pension sharing
- Multiple properties
- Pre-nuptial& separation agreements
- Injunctions to prevent disposal of assets or setting aside transactions.
- Setting aside orders because of non-disclosure of assets
- TOLATA where parties have lived together, have joint assets but have not married.
- Islamic Law