Leigh SagarYear of Call: 1983
Areas of Expertise
- Cyber Law
- Cryptocurrency Taxation
- DeFi protocols
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Decentralised Digital Assets
- Barrister of England and Wales
- Attorney of New York
- Bar of British Virgin Islands
County Court Rate: £350 + VAT High Court Rate: £450 + VAT VAT Registered: Yes Direct Access Accredited: Yes
Leigh Sagar is a barrister of England and Wales whose practice includes:
- Advising on the administration of digital information, and related litigation
- Advising on the administration and taxation of bitcoin other crypto-tokens, the use of DeFi protocols and associated tokens, and related litigation.
He is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS). He has been admitted as an attorney in the State of New York and called to the Bar in the British Virgin Islands
Leigh has written a book called “The Digital Estate”. The second edition, which he co-wrote with Jack Burroughs, was published in October 2022 and includes chapters on Distributed Ledger Technology, Decentralised Digital Assets and Decentralised Finance.